Are you looking for some last minute Valentine’s Day Cookie recipe that will WOW your co-workers or your little ones classmates? I’ve rounded up a few of the MOST delicious sweet treats from some of the MOST talented Mommy & Food Blogger for you to bring to any party!
Now, I’m not going to lie… Some of them may take you a little time and you may be up until the crack of dawn baking but it will all be worth it, right?!
See a Valentine’s Day Cookie recipe you like? Just click on the link or the image and it will take you to the recipe!
Valentine’s Day Cookies
1. Crayons & Cravings – Valentine’s Day Heart-Shaped Stained Glass Cookies
2. Teach Me Mommy – Conversation Heart Cookies
3. Crystal & Co. – Cake Mix Valentine Cookies
4. A Side of Sweet – Colourful Splatter Paint Heart Cookies
5. The Kitchen is My Playground – Chocolate Valentine Kiss Cookies
6. We Are Not a Martha – Conversation Heart Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff
7. Living Sweet Moments – Crazy Good Strawberry Macarons
8. Ann’s Entitled Life – Easy Cutout Cookies
9. Arts & Crackers – Love Big Cookie Balls
10. Renana’s Kitchen – Granola Cookies
11. The Loopy Whisk – Valentine’s Chocolate Dipped Heart Cookies
12. Tales of a Ranting Ginger – Yummy Red Velvet Heart Crinkle Cookies
13. The Cookie Writer – 8 Bit Heart Cookies
14. Val Event Gal – You Have A Pizza My Heart Cookies
15. 5 Minutes for Mom – White Chocolate Topped Sugar Cookies
16. Leelalicious – Valentine’s Cinnamon Heart Cookies
17. The Monday Box – Kiss Cookies
18. Heart and Vine – Chocolate Buttercream Cookies
19. The Mommyhood Life – Mickey Heart Valentine’s Day Cookies
20. Tikkido – Chocolate Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
Which of these last minute Valentine’s Day Cookie Recipes will you be making for Valentines?
If you’re looking for more Valentine’s Day recipes check out these posts:
If you’re looking for some fun Valentine’s Day cards check out these posts:
If you’re looking for some Valentine’s Day DIY gifts for your little ones check out these posts:
If you have ever considered hosting a party — and you post regularly about food, then we need your help! This is what is required to be a host of Tasty Tuesday parties:
You are committing to posting every Tuesday at 8 am EST a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.