DISCLOSURE: This post does include affiliate links.
At any time of year, I find picking out a gift for my sons is hard. I mean, I am a girl after all, and aside from knowing about every boy’s love of superheroes, building blocks and disgusting jokes, there’s really not a whole lot I know about “boy things”. I can, however, help them make some Wild Valentines for their classmates, whip up some delicious Lunch Box Love and make them some cute Valentine’s Day Coupon Books. But picking out a Valentine’s Day gift for boys they’re going to love, usually proves to be a difficult task.
So, for this year, I’ve done my research and I think I found some Valentine’s Day gifts they’re going to love and I wanted to share my ideas with you.
After all, we moms of boys have to stick together!
10 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Boys
1. Creative DIY Build-on Brick Mugs come in multiple colours and they’re SO much fun to drink hot chocolate from.
2. Pizza is My Valentine…everyday!
3. Since they are your little heroes let them dress the part in these 4 different LAEGENDARY Super Hero Capes for Kids.
4. Light up your little Star Wars fans life with this 3D Optical Illusion Night Light/Desk Lamp.
5. How cute is this Pete the Cat Plush Doll?!
6. Roses Are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink…the title of this books sounds like a Valentine Card my kids would right!
7. Pokemon fans will love to listen to their favourite tunes through the Pokemon Bluetooth Pokeball Speaker.
8. Ask them if they will BEE your Valentine with the exclusive 2018 Valentine’s Day Bumble Bee from LEGO Brick Headz!
9. Surprise them with a new Pet…Turd!
10. How about a Crusty Chocolate Bar?