So apparently, February 19th was National Chocolate Mint Day… I’m not sure how I missed this AMAZING piece of information because chocolate plus mint equals so much yumminess in my mouth!
Now, I totally understand that the duo doesn’t mix well with everyone, after all, Colton and my husband hate it but it is one of mine and Luc’s favourite sweet treat combinations! However, I also know we are not the only two people in this world who love it, thankfully, because I was able to round up some of the MOST delicious Chocolate Mint Recipes from some of the MOST talented Mommy & Food Bloggers.
See a Chocolate Mint Dessert you like? Just click on the link or the image and it will take you to the recipe!
1. Dukes & Duchesses – Chocolate Mint Puppy Chow
2. Baking a Moment – Chocolate Mint Skillet Brownie
3. Saving You Dinero – Brownie Mint Trifle
4. Meraki Mother – Delicious Chocolate Mint St Patrick’s Day Cake
5. Cooking on the Front Burner – Shamrock Mint Brownie Bites
6. 3 Boys and a Dog – Chocolate Mint Oreo Cupcakes
7. Amanda’s Cookin – Marbled Mint Cheesecake Brownies
8. Snappy Gourmet – Mint Chip Brownies
9. Frugal Mom Eh! – Mint Oreo Cookie Bark
10. Life Love Liz – Chocolate Mint Dipped Oreo Cookies
I want to know… What’s your opinion? Do you love or hate Chocolate and Mint together? Which of these recipes will you be making first?
If you have ever considered hosting a party — and you post regularly about food, then we need your help! This is what is required to be a host of Tasty Tuesday parties:
You are committing to posting every Tuesday at 8 am EST a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.