We are exactly one week away from Halloween and I’m already planning the menu! Food for the kids will be themed and I thought it would be fun to share our menu for some inspiration and a fun Halloween Mini Ghost recipe your boos and ghouls will love!
Our Halloween menu for the entire day – breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks!
My boys are not big breakfast eaters but they love apples, peanut butter, and strawberries. A couple of Silly Apple Monsters will fill their bellies and they’ll be ready for a fun-filled day of learning and Halloween fun at school.
First school snack of the day must be a healthy one, especially with all the treats they’ll be having in the afternoon. I’m going to make Easy Dipped Monster Pretzels but replace the candy melts with some yogurt & food coloring.
With both the boys having class Halloween parties in the afternoon it’s best that they have a light lunch. Our Mini Halloween Ghosts are deliciously healthy and just the right size for those little hands. Scroll to bottom for the complete printable recipe!
It takes lots of energy to run from house to house collecting candy. So for dessert Cake Mix Halloween Donuts will get the job done…and you can use this as an excuse as to why they can’t dig into their candy when they get home!
- Cooked Pizza Crusts
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Olive
- Ghost Cookie Cutter
- Use a cookie cutter to cut ghost shapes from cooked pizza crusts.
- Place the pizza crust onto a cookie sheet. Use a spoon to spread pizza sauce all over them.
- Carefully sprinkle each pizza with mozzarella cheese until fully covered.
- Using a straw punch out eyes from black olives. Place eyes on top of shredded cheese.
- Follow the cooking time on the package of your pizza crusts.
- Take out your mini ghost pizzas from the oven and serve immediately!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.