Valentine’s Day is right around the corner I always like to add a little Lunch Box Love surprise for them. Whether it’s a Coupon Book, a note to tell them how much they’re loved or some special treats like the ones below!
See a recipe you like? Just click on the image and it will take you to the recipe!
1. Daily Mom – Baggie Butterflies
2. The Monday Box – Honey Graham Bars
3. Crayons & Cravings – Love Bug Valentine Snack Cup
4. Kitchen Counter Chronicles – Valentine Heart Strawberry Pop Tarts
5. Arts & Crackers – Cupid’s Arrow Cheese String
6. Delightful E Made – Jumbo Chocolate Covered Pretzel Hearts
7. Busy Being Jennifer – Candied Rice Krispies Squares
8. Embellishmints – White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn
9. Two Healthy Kitchens – PB & J Pinwheel Sandwich Kabobs
10. Mommy Evolution – Valentine’s Heart Fruit Salad
What special ways do you let your little ones they’re loved in their lunch boxes? Do you prepare anything differently for Valentine’s day?
We still need one new host for January! Here are the requirements to hosting a Tasty Tuesday’s party:
You are committing to posting every Tuesday at 8 am EST a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is email@example.com. Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.