If you’re looking for unique Valentines for your children to hand out this year, we’ve got you covered with our “I’m Wild About You” Valentines Printable – not only are these perfect for boys & girls to receive or give away, they are also loved by parents because they are candy-free.
Colton never went to preschool or daycare, so that means it’s his first year in school and will also be his first year handing out Valentines. At home, he loves to play with mini wild animal figures, so I thought it would be great if we could incorporate these into his Valentine cards.
Now, Colton’s classmates will know just how much they mean to him and they’ll have a memory from their first Valentines as friends as well as a special little toy to play with together, that they will cherish.
After all, who doesn’t love animals?!
Disclosure: I am an Amazon affiliate. This means when you make a purchase it costs you nothing extra BUT it does help support The Mommy Mix. Thank you!
- White Paper
- Paper Cutter
- Glitter Tape or Washi Tape
- Glue Stick
- Mini Wild Animal Figures
- Print the “I’m Wild About You Valentine’s Day cards using portrait mode on your printer.
- Use a paper cutter or scissors to carefully cut out each card.
- Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut cardstock in the colour(s) of your choice slightly larger than the Valentine’s Day card.
- Using a glue stick attach the card to the cardstock. Allow to dry completely.
- Use glitter tape or washi tape to attach a mini wild animal figure to each card.
- Have your child fill out a card for each of their classmates.
Thankfully, all of the supplies needed to make these “I’m Wild About You” Valentines can be purchased from the comfort of your own home at Amazon year round, as well as a dollar store if you’d prefer to buy local. And they’re so easy to make that the kids can help too!
If you’re looking for simple but adorable Valentines to print, check out these Free Cute Valentine Cards Printable for Kids in two different colour schemes.