It’s hard to believe that February is here already. It seems like just yesterday we were ringing in the New Year and deciding what we want to accomplish this year.
But, alas love is in the air – love for family, friends, that special someone. Why not show them how much you care with a sweet treat (or two) that’s sure to get their heart racing.
21 Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Easy Valentine’s Cake for Kids by Tales of Mommyhood
- Valentine Drip Cake by Moms & Munchkins
- Cinnamon Heart Cake with Buttercream Frosting by Moms & Munchkins
- White Chocolate Strawberry Buttercream by The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Valentine Penguin Cake Pops by Moms & Munchkins
- Heart Filled Cupcakes by Family Food and Travel
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies by My Organized Chaos
- Red Velvet Mini Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting by Tales of a Ranting Ginger
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies by Older Mommy Still Yummy
- Red Velvet Truffles by Powered by Mom
- Red Velvet Cake Milkshake by My Organized Chaos
- Yummy Red Velvet Heart Crinkle Cookies by Tales of a Ranting Ginger
- Valentine’s Day Marshmallow Pops by Tales of Mommyhood
- Chocolate Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfait for Two by The Mommy Mix
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries by The Mommy Mix
- Valentine’s Day Jello Parfaits by Merry About Town
- Strawberry 2 Ingredient Fudge by Mommy Moment
- Healthy Fudge Stuffed Strawberries by Mommy Moment
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars with Cinnamon Hearts by Mommy Moment
- Chocolate Shot Glasses by The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Valentine Crack Candy by This Lil’ Piglet
Which Valentine’s Day Dessert will you be sharing with your loved ones?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.