Trying new things is something I’ve always enjoyed. Trying new foods…not so much, until I grew up that is.
One of the perks of being a blogger is that I get to work with the brands that I’ve come to trust and love over the years, some who will send my family new products to try and every now and then a chance for our readers to win the same products.
Kellogg’s Canada introduces…
Kellogg’s Canada has a variety of new and delicious products to welcome into your home in 2017: 2 new flavours of Popped Granola with Quinoa & Special K Nourish with Quinoa Bars, All-Bran Granola, All-Bran Multi-Grain Crunch cereal, Vector Protein Bars and Pringles Ketchup Chips.
So far, we’ve tried everything but the All-Bran Granola and that’s only because we’re “slowly” trying to make our way through all of the delicious items – yeah right, the Pringles Ketchup Chips & Special K Nourish with Quinoa Bars: Coconut Cashew & Dark Chocolate Chunks both gone within the first day. I’d like to say I had help, but…I can’t!
Once you try them you’ll know why – they’re so good, that suddenly you’re not the sharing type!
Chocolate Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfait
Luckily, for other members of your family this Chocolate Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfait recipe only uses one mason jar or bowl but is enough for two. Think Valentine’s Day breakfast in bed with your sweetie or dessert with that special little munchkin in your life.
- 1½ cups yogurt (we used strawberry but plain or vanilla works too)
- ½ cup Kellogg's Dark Chocolate Coconut Popped Granola with Quinoa
- ½ banana
- 4 strawberries
- ¼ cup Chocolate Peanut Butter (or any chocolate spread)
- Divide all of the ingredients in half except for the chocolate peanut butter.
- Using a bowl or mason jar start adding the first half of ingredients: yogurt, Kellogg's Popped Granola with Quinoa, banana & strawberries; in that specific order.
- Add chocolate peanut butter.
- Repeat step 2.
What would you add to your parfait?
Enter to win…a Kellogg’s Canada prize pack – giveaway open to Canada ends February 21st, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.