30 Frightfully Family Friendly Binge-Worthy TV Shows & Movies on Netflix #StreamTeam
DISCLOSURE: As part of the Netflix StreamTeam I sometime receive perks to let you all know what’s new. However, I truly do have a binging addiction and all opinions are my own.
As much as I love seeing the excitement on my kid’s faces as they run from house to house on Halloween, in Manitoba our end of October weathers is usually spine-chillingly cold and I do not like that. It’s so cold that our Hot Chocolate becomes ‘cold chocolate’ very easily.
So, this year I proposed to my children we start a new family tradition on Halloween. Instead of going out and spending $20+ on each of their costumes, we take that money and spend it all on junk food and just binge-watch movies and our favourite Halloween shows on Netflix. I’m sure you can imagine just how well that went over with them. Of course, I got a resounding “NO!”, but it was worth a shot.
Even though they totally rejected my idea we’re still going to watch our family favourites on Netflix, we’ll just space them out from now until Halloween to make sure we get to watch them all.
• Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman
• Are You Afraid of the Dark?
• Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem
• Casper’s Scare School
• DreamWorks Spooky Stories: Volume 2
• Ghost Patrol
• Hotel Transylvania
• Hotel Transylvania 2
• Little Witch Academia – Netflix Original
• Monster High: Ghouls Rule
• Monster High: Haunted
• Monster House
• Monster Trucks
• Mummy, I’m a Zombie
• Power Rangers Super Samurai: Trickster Treat
• Power Rangers: Megaforce: Raising Spirits
• R.L. Stine’s Mostly Ghostly
• Super Monsters – Season 1
• Supernatural – Season 12
• The Ghost and Mr. Chicken
• The Hulk: Where the Monsters Dwell
• Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
• Warm Bodies