Easy & Delicious Baked Cake Mix Halloween Donuts
We’re halfway through October and that means Halloween will be here before we know it! I don’t know about you but I love everything about Halloween… The hauntingly (Is that even a word?) fun or spooky decorated houses. The thought that’s put into each child’s (or adults) costume. But I especially love the sweet treats, and I’m not just talking about the ones that fill your little one’s pillowcase. I’m talking about the ones that are baked leading up to Halloween and the ones that are baked afterward to use up some of that leftover candy.
Our Halloween Donuts are the PERFECT non-scary, non-gross treat that will have your kids SCREAMING for more!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs according to the instructions on the cake mix box.
3. Spray donut pan with cooking spray.
4. Pour the donut mix into the donut pan, making sure not to fill all the way to the top. Baking Tip: Pour mixture into a measuring cup for easy pouring.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes.
7. Melt black and orange candy melts separately in the microwave or with a Wilton Melting Pot.
8. Dip the top of some donuts in black melts and some in the orange melts.
These Halloween Donuts can be made as a special treat to give your little ghosts & goblins some energy for their Halloween adventures & they’re very festive looking for that Halloween party dessert table!