It’s the first Tasty Tuesday of October – I’m sure we’ll be seeing lots of dishes for Thanksgiving and some “spook-tacular” Halloween recipes for us all to test out this month.
This week I’m bringing you a “dirt-licious” treat that’s perfect for your next Halloween, camping or Fear Factor themed parties. I promise all the boys and “ghouls” will love these Worms in Dirt Pudding Cups, and all it takes are three yummy ingredients and a few minutes of your time.
- • Chocolate pudding cups
- • Oreo cookies
- • Gummy worms
- 1. Twist both sides of Oreo cookies so they come apart easily. Put the side that doesn’t have the cream in a sandwich bag and place the one with the cream off to the side for the time being.
- 2. Stick gummy worms into pudding cups so only 1/2-3/4 is visible and hanging over the edge.
- 3. Crush the Oreo cookies in the sandwich bag until pieces are gritty looking. Add broken Oreo cookies to fill pudding cups and it looks like worms are surrounded, about 2 tbsp.
- 4. Stick Oreo cookie side with cream on it in one of the corners just enough to make it secure.
If you’d prefer a frozen treat, check out our Worms in Dirt Frozen Yogurt creation.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.