Halloween Witch Treat Cups
Trick-or-treating is a ton of fun but if I had to guess I’d say it’s the parties that kids look forward to the most. Hanging out in costume with their friends, playing spooky (or gross) Halloween games while the Monster Mash plays in the background. The food table adorned with Fang-Tastic Healthy Halloween Snacks like ghost pizzas, pretzel & cheese breadsticks or Spooktacular Halloween Sweet Treats like Halloween Donuts, monster brownies & so much more…
But a party is not a party without the favours and of course, a frightfully fun festive way to display them, such as our Halloween Witch Treat Cups. This witch is so ugly, she’s cute, in a scary way!
DISCLOSURE: This post does include Amazon affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and make a purchase I will receive a portion from your sales. Thank you for your support!
You may find that you have most of the supplies to make the Halloween Witch Treat Cups but t if you don’t the great news is they can all be purchased from Amazon & shipped straight to you door.
1. Use a xacto knife to cut the bottom out of the green paper cup. Please note: Make sure an adult helps with this step.
2. Turn the cup upside down on a piece of green cardstock & trace around the cup.
3. Cut the circle from the cardstock with scissors and glue it to the bottom of the paper cup. Trim off any excess cardstock.
4. Trace the bottom of the cup on black cardstock & cut the circle out.
5. Use a cereal bowl to trace a circle onto black cardstock & cut it out.
6. Cut the large circle from the cereal bowl in half. Twirl the half circle to form the top of a witches hat. Glue in place.
7. Glue the top of the hat to the smaller black circle.
8. Glue a gold or yellow pipe cleaner around the hat.
9. Cut some straw & glue it around the edge of the paper cup. Leave 2 inches blank in the front. Cut off any excess.
10. Cut a small rectangle from the green cardstock & fold it in half. Cut one end to a point. Bunch it up and glue it to the paper cup.
11. Glue on googly eyes.
12. Use a red marker to draw on the lips.
13. Use a black marker to add unkempt eyebrows, warts, eyelashes and a chin. Draw a black line through the red lips to give the witch a sour face.
14. Add candy and small toys to the treat cups for a fun and spooky Halloween party favor!