We’ve been pretty lucky this week to have some amazingly beautiful weather! Yesterday it reached 15 °C and that is abnormal for Manitoba weather in October. I’m hoping this lasts until at least Halloween, however, I’ve lived here all my life and know that’s wishful thinking. After all, warm weather on Halloween only happens once every several years and it just happened last year.
I know the chilly weather and jack frost will be nipping at our noses any day now. To prepare for those upcoming days I’ve compiled a list of delicious Hot Chocolate recipes. So the next time you’re apple picking, enjoying a backyard camp out or anything else on your Fall Bucket List try one of these recipes to warm your insides.
See a Hot Chocolate recipe you like? Just click on the image to get the recipe!
Baileys Thick Italian Hot Chocolate
Healing Tahini Hot Chocolate
I bet you can’t wait for the weather to get colder now so you can enjoy one of these delicious Hot Chocolate recipes! Which one will you make first?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.