It’s the day after Halloween, otherwise known as “Parents eat your kids Halloween candy while they’re at school day” and if you’re anything like me, the candy your kids collected last night has been
calling SCREAMING your name. There’s all kinds of chocolate, suckers, jelly candies, chips…I don’t think my will power can handle it.
I find that when sweet treats are baked, cooked or thrown together somehow, they get eaten faster and the kids don’t mind sharing them as much…almost.
Here are a few leftover Halloween candy recipes that I found scouring the October Tasty Tuesday linkies this morning that you all might enjoy.
It doesn’t contain as many calories when it’s baked right…
Double chocolate anything is a MUST bake in my books but these Double Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies by Delightful E Made look like they’re double the delicious.
All trifles are scrumptious but this Candy Corn Trifle by Craft Create Calm takes the cake, literally.
You could probably use Smarties or Reese’s Pieces for this Fudgy M&M Magic Bars by Delightful E Made, I’m sure they’d be just as yummy but you’d have to change the name (insert winky face here).
Your kids won’t be able to keep their little hands off these Chocolate Banana Reese’s Pieces Cookies!
Instead of chocolate chips try melting any solid or caramel chocolate bars for this Candy Corn Bark by A Grande Life. Not only will it be tasty, you’ll also use up alot of candy.
Make this Popcorn & Pretzel Movie Night Supreme for your next movie marathon night!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.