We’re three weeks into the new year and that means we’re all well underway with our resolutions, right? Or, in my case…just getting started. For the past two days, I finally mustered up some energy to throw myself into a workout – granted, it was only 20 minutes on a stationary bike, but it’s a start.
This year, I decided to stop the excuses and start living a healthier lifestyle. And to me, this means more than just losing weight and going on a diet. It means getting heart healthy with walks (when it’s not -38 like today), bike rides (including stationary ones) and eventually some strengthening exercises. I’ve also recently started realizing that we eat A LOT of carbs; bread, pasta, potatoes, rice…all of these are included in some way with just about every meal that we eat in our home – I’ll be adding more fruits & veggies to our plates and making the low carb dinners in this post the whole family will love.
See a recipe you like? Just click on the image and it will take you to the recipe!
1. The Mommy Mix – Low Carb Chicken Tenders
2. Wellness Becomes Her – Spicy Turkey Meatballs Over Spaghetti Squash
3. Wholesome Yum – Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup
4. Diabetes Strong – Healthy Stuffed Chicken Breast
5. Mom Foodie – Baked Tumeric Cast Iron Chicken Thighs
6. Bacon is Magic – Easy One-Pot Classic Ratatouille
7. Taste And See – Baked Lasagna Stuffed Peppers
8. Low Carb Yum – Super Easy Sheet Pan Chicken with Vegetables
9. Salt & Lavender – 15 Minute Garlic Lime Cashew Zoodles
10. Bites of Wellness – Roasted Vegetable Bisque
11. Pretty Extroardinary – Cauliflower Mac n Cheese
12. Home Cooking Memories – Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
13. Grandbaby Cakes – Light Shrimp Scampi with Spaghetti Squash
14. Recipes Worth Repeating – Pan-Seared Salmon with Cucumber-Lime Salsa
15. Girl Heart Food – Zucchini Noodle Curry Coconut with Grilled Tofu
I’d love to hear your thoughts… Do you have a New Years Resolution? What’s your favourite Low Carb Dinner recipe?
We still need one new host for January! Here are the requirements to hosting a Tasty Tuesday’s party:
You are committing to posting every Tuesday at 8 am EST a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.