Peanut butter and I have something in common…we’re both celebrated during the month of November. I only get one day and peanut butter gets an entire month but who’s counting!?
Since we love peanut butter so much and I noticed a few of you had posted some delicious recipes featuring the sticky stuff, I thought I’d show off a few I’d love to try and than a few more from some of my favourite bloggers.
November is National Peanut Butter Month
I have a confession to make…I don’t think I’ve ever tried fudge before – I say “think” because it’s very possible I did when I was much younger and don’t remember. If I can add chocolate protein powder to the Peanut Butter Protein Fudge by Courtney’s Cookbook, that may change very soon.
- I know a little Peanut Butter lover who would love these Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting by Lets Celebrate Everything.
I’m also always looking for new smoothies to try and this Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe from Powered by Mom.
This White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn by Mommy Moment is gonna be a hit at our next movie night!
I can see the jam oozing out of these Peanut Butter and Jam Muffins by Forgetful Momma and she mentions possibly using Nutella instead of the jam…I’m in love!
My kids love peanut butter cups…add sprinkles to their favourite candy like Once Upon a Maritime did to these Sprinkled Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, and they would devour it.
I can’t wait to try this Thai Peanut Sauce by Mommy Outside the Box.
I love me some quesadillas! If these Saucy Peanut Chicken Quesadillas are as spicy, savoury and sweet as The Bewitchin’ Kitchen says than I want these NOW!
- Peanut Butter Krispie Cookies by Best of Long Island and Central Florida
- Peanut Butter Banana Bread by The Mom Maven
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie by Courtney’s Cookbook
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie by The Jenny Evolution
- Get-up-and-Go Peanut Butter Snack Bites by The Mommy Mix
- Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie by The Mommy Mix
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins by The Mommy Mix
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate by MBAMamaMusings
- African Peanut Soup by MBAMamaMusings
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola by MBAMamaMusings
- Peanut Butter Cup Pie by Powered by Mom
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake by Powered by Mom
- Rocky Road Cookies with Peanut Butter by Mommy Moment
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars with Cinnamon Hearts by Mommy Moment
- Crunchy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Snack Bites by My Organized Chaos
- Peanut Butter Cookie Balls by My Organized Chaos
- Peanut Butter Maple Cookies by My Organized Chaos
- No Bake Peanut Butter Crunchies by Merry About Town
- Peanut Butter Bacon Stuffed French Toast by Ninja Mommers
- Bite Sized Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Chip Cookie Cups by Ninja Mommers
- Fudge Filled Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Tarts by Ninja Mommers
- Peanut Butter Crispy Squares by Crystal Clear…as Mud
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars by Crystal Clear…as Mud
- Peanut Butter Snack Bites for on the Go by Geek with Style
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie by Tales of a Ranting Ginger
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bars by Tales of a Ranting Ginger
- Peanut Butter and Jam Bars by Forgetful Momma
- Peanut Butter Donuts by Forgetful Momma
- Shreddies No Bake Peanut Butter Treats by Mommy Outside the Box
- Caramel Pretzel Peanut Butter Snack Bites by Mommy Outside the Box
- Peanut Butter Balls by Tales of Mommyhood
- Thai Chicken Pizza by The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Spicy Checken Kebabs with Spicy Peanut Sauce by The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Peanut Butter and Honey Granola by Family, Food and Travel
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Dip by Family, Food and Travel
- Peanut Butter and Honey Oatmeal Cookies by Family, Food and Travel
- Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies by Older Mommy Still Yummy
- Cake Mix Cookies by Older Mommy Still Yummy
- Confetti Squares by Older Mommy Still Yummy
- Peanut Butter Toffee S’Mores Bars by Extreme Couponing Mom
- Delicious Peanut Butter Balls by Extreme Couponing Mom
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.