School has been in session for about three weeks now and we are getting back into a routine. We’ve traded our late nights for early mornings and staying in our pj’s all day with unwashed hair for clean clothes after hot showers.
As much as being on a routine is great, sometimes there will be certain hurdles that you’ll need to overcome.
What if you get up with only 10 minutes to spare and no time for a shower?
What if your child would rather have pudding for breakfast instead of the delicious fruit salad you just made him and you give in because let’s face it you can’t fight with a child before you’ve had your coffee? It happens…
My point is you need to have a few hacks to help you through the madness as well as some back-to-school essentials you can count on in your time of need.
Our Church & Dwight Back-to-School Essential Must Haves
- 1. We were kids once too; we know what it’s like to get those first day of school jitters, how the thought of a big test can make you nauseous or how the field trip bus rides seem to take forever and those pancakes you ate for breakfast are threatening to climb their way back out. GRAVOL Natural Source Ginger is a non-drowsy, easy to swallow anti-nausea medicine that comes in liquid gel capsules, lozenges and tablet form that uses naturally sourced organic ginger to prevent nausea and vomiting.
- 2. Back-to-school is probably the only time I buy my kids new clothes and I for one want my investment in their “cool clothes” to last. Arm & Hammer Plus Oxi Clean Crystal Burst Power Packs not only fights stains but it also freshens them up, even my sons nasty gym clothes – I’d be lucky if he brought those home at least once a week but it’s more like once every three weeks.
- 3. Getting proper nutrients can sometimes be hard, especially with a picky eater. My oldest has certainly come along way from his constant need to eat nothing but mac & cheese or peanut butter toast. All day, every day. Lil’ Critters Complete Multivitamin may not be enough to supplement his daily servings but it’s a start and I’m willing to get any help I can to make sure he grows up healthy and strong.
- 4. I swear you’d think I was pulling my kids teeth at the mere mention of brushing them. Thankfully Paw Patrol and Super Mario are there to save the day. Arm & Hammer Kid’s Character Spinbrush make brushing fun and easier for them to brush away those sugar bugs.
- 5. Greasy hair, don’t care! Yeah right, I totally care – I mean I have no problem taking my son to the bus stop in my pyjamas but I will not go anywhere if my hair looks or even feels dirty. Baptiste Dry Shampoo Original refreshes and revitalizes hair and leaves it with a light citrus scent.
I’d love to know what’s on your must have list for back-to-school essentials?
Enter to win…a Church & Dwight back-to-school essential prize pack (ARV $100) Open to Canada only ends 10/26/16.