When it comes to Christmas goodies I’m a “no-fuss kinda gal”. Aside from Christmas cookies, you will mostly find simple holiday recipes with very few ingredients here, after all, with minimal ingredients there’s usually minimal expenses. Am I right?!
That’s why I tend to stick with no-bake desserts – 3-4 ingredients are the norm, they’re quick, easy & freeze well for less on-hand temptations. Also, when the recipes are easy to mix up with different flavours and colours to suit any theme they are a MUST make, just like our delicious Candy Cane Pretzels!
• Pretzel Rods
• Wilton white chocolate melting chips
• Candy Canes, crushed
• Christmas Sprinkles
1. Put candy canes into a Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin or the bottom of a glass/ceramic cup. Place the crushed candy canes on a piece of parchment paper.
2. Melt the white candy melts in the microwave or with this Wilton Melting Pot.
3. Pour the candy melts into a tall glass. Dip the pretzel rods into the cup and then roll in the crushed candy canes. Add sprinkles and then set aside to let harden.
How will you decorate your Candy Cane Pretzels?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.