15 Soups & Stews to Warm Your Soul
Although, we’re only in November and it’s technically still Fall it’s a very chilly -29°C here in Manitoba. If you ask me, that’s definitely “soup” weather. There’s nothing like changing into your favourite fleece pajamas and comfy slippers as soon as you walk in the door and grabbing a hot bowl (or cup) of soup to warm your insides.
I’ve been watching what you all are posting in our Tasty Tuesday linky and I have a feeling you feel the same way. And since you are all super talented and your soups look delicious I wanted to roundup my favourites from the month of October into one post.
See a Soup recipe you like? Just click on the image to get the recipe!
Best Ever Homemade Vegetable Soup
Looking for more ways to warm your insides? Check out our Hot Chocolate roundup – there’s something for everyone!
I want to hear from you! What’s your favourite kind of soup? Will you be making any of these soups or stews to warm you up?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.