I have to admit I’m not a fan of pumpkin, not usually. Now, before you pumpkin lovers start to throw gourds at me just hear me out.
My husband took me out for lunch on my birthday 5 years ago, the soup that was included with our meal was a Pumpkin Soup – I remember taking one look at the menu and thinking “Yuck!”. I wasn’t even willing to give it a try…but than I did and I was not disappointed.
Ever since, I’ve slowly started to make an effort in appreciating the big orange vegetable – pumpkin soup, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin cookies…I’m not sure what will be next but I’ve rounded up some pumpkin recipes that are sure to please my taste buds when I do,
Pumpkin Recipes Perfect for Fall
These Pumpkin Pie Cookies yield 36 and they were gone in less than 24 hours. That makes them a win to me!
- Mmm…This Fluffy and Moist Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread by 5 Minutes for Mom looks delicious!
- Autumn foliage and little forest critters shapes are the perfect theme for these Pumpkin Spice Cakes by Pawsitive Living.
- The Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares by Mom vs The Boys would not last long in my house.
- Okay, so maybe this isn’t a “pumpkin recipe” but how cute are these Halloween “Pumpkin” Carrots This West Coast Mommy shows you how to make!?
- Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies by Art from my Table are gluten-free and you make them ahead of time to just grab-and-go in the morning.
- My little guy loves donuts and I know he’d appreciate if I made these Purely Pumpkin Baked Donuts 3 Ways by Grounded & Surrounded.
More Pumpkin Recipes…
- Pumpkin Pancake Heart Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cookies by 5 Minutes for Mom
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup by Canadian Mom Eh
- The Worlds’ Best Pumpkin Bread by Older Mommy Still Yummy
- Fluffy and Moist Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread by Tales of a Ranting Ginger
- Tasty White Chocolate Pumpkin Cups by Tales of a Ranting Ginger
- Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Bread by Tales of a Ranting Ginger
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies by Mom vs The Boys
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies by Mom vs The Boys
- Pumpkin Pie Leather Recipe by This West Coast Mommy
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree by This West Coast Mommy
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies by Little Miss Kate
- Pumpkin Pie Bars by Little Miss Kate
- Mini Pumpkin Pies by Little Miss Kate
- Pumpkin French Toast Bake by The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins by Extreme Couponing Mom
- Pumpkin Roll by Raising Memories
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Baked Oatmeal by Courtney’s Cookbook
- Chocolate chip Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl by Run to Radiance
- Dairy-free Pumpkin Spice Dip by Cooking with Curls
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins by Thinking Outside the Pot
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.