I have to admit candy corn is not my first choice when it comes to satisfying my sweet tooth. In fact, it’s not even my second, third or fourth choice. However, once I start eating candy corn I can’t seem to stop myself and before I know it the entire bag is gone. I know weird, right?!
There’s just always been something about the ‘waxy’ texture I never really liked and I find them to be too sweet on their own. But beggars can’t be choosers and when my kids bring them home on Halloween I will eat them because I know they’re the one candy that won’t be missed.
Well, those and whatever the candies that are wrapped in orange and black paper with a jack-o-lantern and witch on them are.
If you’re like me, then the next time you’re craving something sweet you’re going to want to have these recipes on hand.
See a Candy Corn recipe you like? Just click on the image to get the recipe!
Candy Corn Bark
Candy Corn Rice Krispies
Who knew there were so many tasty ways to enjoy candy corn?! If you’re looking for more ways to satisfy that sweet tooth and ways to bake with candy than you will definitely want to try something from our Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes.
Are you fan of Candy Corn? Do you know what that candy with the orange and black wrapper is called? Which one of these do you think you’ll try first? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.