I may have been born and bred in Manitoba but that doesn’t mean it’s made the winter months any easier. I hate that it’s uncomfortably cold here and as much as I love my city I often wonder “Why do I live where the air hurts my face?”
The upcoming months and seasons are certainly giving me somethings to look forward to – flip flop season and…
- First there’s the wonderful sight of that first piece of grass when the snow starts to melt in the spring.
- The aroma of flowers starting to bloom.
- No more fighting with the kids to be bundled up tight from head to toe.
- Watching my boys laughing, chasing after each other and just having some good ol’ fashion fun at the park.
- The feeling of fewer layers when I go outside.
- Soon after that, spring will lead to summer and summer leads to longer days and shorter nights.
- Our very first campout with the kids, which will bring the intoxicating smell of a campfire and the true beauty of the stars glistening in the night sky.
- Sitting poolside on hot, sunny days.
- Showing off my pedicure in my little black flip flops.
Why do I like black flip flops so much? Because black goes with every nail polish shade, of course!
Flip flops are like my security blanket – if there’s no snow on the ground I’ve got stylish black flip flops on my feet, if I can’t where them outside I use them as slippers (without the warmth) around the house. It’s because of this; comfort, style and durability are so important when I’m looking for my next pair of flip flops.
The Girl Two Doors Down offers everything I look for in flip flops – relaxation, strength and glamour all in the form of two little black flip flops.
WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN YOUR FLIP FLOPS?