If you joined us last week for Tasty Tuesday you may remember my new found obsession for avocados – I tried them for the first time and now I’m hooked.
I eat avocados mashed together with my boiled eggs and have recently started to add them to my smoothies – avocados make them so much creamier and has even been known to subside hunger. Bonus, right?!
Smoothies are great any time of day; at breakfast, after a workout, a bedtime snack…they’re so versatile, you can add anything to a smoothie. My most recent concoction has not only myself but my kids wanting avocados in all of our smoothies.
Berry Banana Avocado Smoothie
- 1 banana
- ½ avocado
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 cup key lime greek yogurt
- ¾ cup almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender (we love our Nutri Ninja) and blend together until smooth.
- Garnish with berries and lime (optional).
Do you like avocados? What do you put in your smoothies?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.