Today, people all around the world are celebrating National Pie Day by baking and eating their favourite pies, just as they had so many years ago when the first pie appeared in the New Stone Age around 9500 BC.
Aside from January 23rd, these delicious pastries are made for all kinds of occassions and gatherings including summer BBQs and holidays. And why shouldn’t they be?! You can literally put just about anything in a pie – meat, fruit, chocolate plus so much more – and as long as they’re baked (or not) correctly they will taste delicious.
The same rings true for these 20 “Not Your Average” Mouthwatering Pie Recipes for National Pie Day you’re going to want to bring to your next pot luck!
1. Mom Foodie – Snickers Caramel Apple Pie
2. Nomaggedon – Cardamom & Salted Caramel Pie
3. Sugar Spun Run – No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
4. The Soccer Mom Blog – Blueberry & Strawberry Star Hand Pies
5. Strength & Sunshine – Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
6. My Frosted Life – Coffee Toffee Ice Cream Pie
7. The Kitchen Is My Playground – Twix Cheesecake Pie
8. Taste And See – Mini Strawberry Rhubarb Pies
9. Bunny’s Warm Oven – Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie
10. Brooklyn Farm Girl – Gluten Free Sugar Plum Apple Currant Pie
11. Carmy – Wonton Apple Pies
12. Nellie Belli – Easy Key Lime Pie
13. Joy Filled Eats – Blackberry Custard Pie
14. Skinny Fitalicious – Raw Pumpkin Pie
15. “Cents”able Momma – Chocolate Blueberry Pie
16. Dinner At The Zoo – Fresh Strawberry Pie
17. Who Needs A Cape – Creamy No Bake Black Forest Pie
18. A Side Of Sweet – Fresh Peach Pie
19. The Baking Fairy – Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie
20. Grandbaby Cakes – Sweet Potato Chess Pie
Will you be enjoying pie today? What’s your favourite pie?
We still need one new host for January! Here are the requirements to hosting a Tasty Tuesday’s party:
You are committing to posting every Tuesday at 8 am EST a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.