There may still be snow on the ground but the official first day of Spring was yesterday and that means Easter will be here before we know it. There are so many tasty treats in the stores right now; candy covered peanut butter, candy covered chocolate, Whoppers and SO much more…pretty, bright colours and lovely pastel ones too.
Chocolate Bark has got to be the most fun and easiest no-bake dessert to make for any occasion, we made some at Christmas and it was a hit. So I figured why not throw all of these delicious candies together and make a Chocolate Easter Bark that’s good enough to give anyone a sugar coma, just by looking at it.
- 3 cups white candy melts
- 1 cup chocolate candy melt
- ½ cup candy covered chocolate
- ½ cup candy covered peanut butter
- ½ cup candy covered whoppers
- ½ cup marshmallows
- 5 chocolate Oreos or Fudgee-Os crushed
- Melt white and chocolate candy melts in a microwave using seperate bowls at 20 second intervals.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Pour white candy melts on wax paper first, add chocolate melt with a fork to give it the "swirly" look.
- Sprinkle candies, cookies and marshmallows over the candy melts.
- Chill for 10 minutes
Looking for another yummy treats your kids will love? Check out our Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Easter Nests!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.