Off to a late start on this yummy Tuesday morning – I don’t know about you but the end of school year activities, making a big decision in our lives and having a three-year-old is exhausting but enough about that and on to the reason why you’re all here…
Strawberry Banana Popsicles
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 banana
- ½ cup coconut water
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Pour ingredients into blender.
- Blend on high for 2 minutes or until you reach desired consistency.
- Pour mixture into 6 popsicle molds.
- Chill in the freezer for 4 hours.
That’s it! 4 healthy ingredients and 4 easy steps is all it takes for you to make these Strawberry Banana Popsicles. They’re healthier than most store bought popsicles and cheaper since you can use whatever you have in the fridge.
What new creation have you been working on this week?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Gina from Moneywise Moms (Blog)**
**Amanda from The Mommy Mix (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.