Strawberry Banana Pancake Muffins
I’m not a breakfast person and never have been. I just can’t bring myself to eat first thing in the morning, give me some coffee and I’m good to go. It’s because of this that these Strawberry Banana Pancake Muffins are the perfect on-the-go breakfast.
- 2 cups of pancake mix
- ⅔ cup of milk
- 2 Bananas
- 1 cup of strawberries chopped
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all the ingredients together with an electric mixer.
- Fill muffin pan or tins about ⅔ full.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- When your ready to eat drizzle on some maple syrup and garnish with sliced strawberries or bananas.
What do you like in or on your pancakes?
I’ve joined some amazing bloggers to bring you a different recipe each month all of them will include one specific ingredient. With it being maple month this months ingredient is maple syrup.
*WARNING* Click the links below at your own risk. The images are sure to cause instant cravings that can only be controlled once the dish is made and consumed.