- It’s the first day of March tomorrow and I don’t know about you but I feel like the luck o’ the Irish is on my side during this month – after all March is the month where the weather usually starts to warm, we get the first day of Spring plus you’re pretty much expected to eat green food in March and not because it’s moldy.
For this reason I have gathered some delicious recipes; some are green (unmoldy), some are minty and all will make you feel lucky that you’ve decided to make them
21 Successful St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Andes Mint Mini Cheesecakes by Small Town Woman
- All Natural Shamrock Shake by Art From My Table
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Mug Cake by Living Sweet Moments
- Chocolate Dipped Mint Oreos by Life Love Liz
- Chocolate Mint Oreo Cookies by Sugar Spun Run
- Clover Bars by Life With Heidi
- Homemade Irish Soda Bread by The Starving Chef Blog
- Lime Sherbet Floats by Home Cooking Memories
- Lucky Leprechaun Lime Cake by Tales of a Ranting Ginger
- Lucky Shamrock Squares by Yee Wittle Things
- Mint Brownie Dessert Shooters by Typically Simple
- Mint Chocolate Brownies by Growing Up Gabel
- Mint Chocolate Cupcakes by Shannon’s View From Here
- Pistachio Cupcakes by Older Mommy Still Yummy
- Pot Of Gold Oreo Truffles by Dorky Deals
- Shamrock Cookie Cups by Living On Cloud Nine
- Shamrock Minty Brownie Bites by Cooking Of The Front Burner
- St Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops by My Suburban Kitchen
- St Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies by Frugal Mom Eh!
- Traditional Cottage Pie by Savory Tooth
- Ultimate Mint Chocolate Bark by Delightful E Made
Feeling lucky? Which one of these St. Patrick’s Day recipes will you be making on the 17th of March?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.