I love potlucks!
Salads tend to be the popular food item at these festivities and that’s why I’ve taken the salad recipes you entered in our Tasty Tuesdays Linky for the entire month of July and compiled them into a round-up of savory salads perfect for potlucks.
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad by Cooking with Carlee
- German Potato Salad by The Lazy Gastronome
- Bacon Ranch Potato Salad by Waldorf Salad and Cottage Fries
- Summer Squash Pasta Salad with Prosciutto by My Suburban Kitchen
- Rainbow Farro Salad by My Suburban Kitchen
- The Hearty Summer Salad by Simple Gluten Free Kitchen
- Tortellini Salmon Salad by Cooking with Curls
- Oven “Grilled” Romaine Roasted Chicken Salad by Carrie Elle
- Avocado Shrimp Salad by Live, Love and Thyme
- Quick and Easy Bulgur Chickpea Salad by Easy Peasy Life Matters
- Grilled Vegetable Chopped Salad by Morgan Manages Mommyhood
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe by Hello Nature
- Boiled Egg Tuna Macaroni Salad by Honey & Birch
- Grilled Chicken Avocado Salad by Honey & Birch
- Greek Orzo Salad by Honey & Birch
- Couscous Salad with Pesto, Goat Cheese and Veggies by The Kittchen
- Melon Salad with Crispy Prosciutto by The Kittchen
- Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad by The Kittchen
- Caprese Salad Stuffed Avocado by Livin Lavida Holoka
- Greek Orzo Pasta Salad by Livin Lavida Holoka
- Roasted Potato and Herb Salad by Culinary Ginger
- Honey Mustard Kale and Bacon Salad by Geeks Who Eat
- Caribbean Tuna Pasta Salad by Kiku Corner
- Jalapeno Potato Salad by O Blog Off
- Massaged Kale Salad by Brandi Raae
- Russian Salad by Thinking Outside the Pot
- Balsamic Garden Salad by Thinking Outside the Pot
- Perfect Red Skin Potato Salad by I Thee Cook
- Pizza Pasta Salad by Beneath the Fireworks
- Caprese Salad by Oh My Creative
- Summer Fruit Salad with Cinnamon Honey Syrup by Home Cooking Memories
- Easy Three Bean Salad by The Bikini Experiment
- Creamy Potato Salad with Bacon and Chives by Intoxicated on Life
- Rainbow Tomato Feta Salad by Sparkle
- World Famous Potato Salad by A Grand Journey
I don’t know about you but I can’t walk past a table at a potluck without trying a little bit of everything. They’re the perfect time to test your taste buds and try your hand at preparing some new recipes. Which of these savory salads will you prepare first?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.