Refreshing Iced Coffee Recipes
This past week has been an absolute nightmare – we are currently in the middle of a heatwave with NO air conditioner. We’ve had three fans going at all times plus forced air and still, it has been anywhere from 27°C to 30°C.
The heat is SO bad that it’s too difficult to even drink my morning coffee. I know, frightening, right?!
This is one of those times I’m thankful my kids don’t ever let me fully drink my coffee when it’s hot but I’m also not a fan of having to resort to letting my coffee sit on the table to cool for an hour, on purpose. If I have to have my morning caffeine cold I’d much rather prepare a drink that is meant to be consumed on ice.
- Blended Vanilla Cupcake Coffee from Having Fun Saving
- Caramel Chocolate & Pecan Turtle Frappe from Growing up Gabel
- Coconut Mocha Frappuccino from Powered by Mom
- Dairy-Free Coffee Coconut Frappe from This West Coast Mommy
- Easy Coffee Punch from Who Needs a Cape
- Frozen Banana Coffee Frappe from Confessions of an Over-Worked Mom
- Gluten-Free Cookies & Cream Cappuccino from Strength & Sunshine
- Iced Coffee Bubble Tea from Savory Tooth
- Iced Coffee Pops from Thrifty Jinxy
- Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Mocha Caramel Frappe from the Farm Girl Gabs
- Sea Salt and Caramel Coffee Float from Quick and Easy
- Snickerdoodle Iced Coffee from Mildly Meandering
Do you like iced coffee? How do you take your coffee?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.