January is National Soup Month!
When you think about it, this makes tons of sense considering how freezing cold January usually is here in Canada – soups are the PERFECT food to warm your souls and your bodies!
Over the past month or so I’ve seen some pretty scrumptious looking bowls from a few of your links here on our Tasty Tuesdays 2 weeks ago that I wanted to share them, along with some others from a few of my favourite Canadian bloggers.
January is National Soup Month
- Roasted Red Pepper Soup by My Suburban Kitchen
- Stuffed Pepper Soup by Forgetful Momma
- Fiesta Soup by Crystal Clear as Mud
- Chicken Tortilla Soup by Forgetful Momma
- Andouille Sausage and Sweet Potato Soup by Mommy Moment
- Hearty Chicken Double Noodle Soup by Delightful E Made
- Chicken Zoodle Soup by Mommy Moment
- Slow Cooker Hearty Chicken Soup by Mommy Moment
- Whole 30 Chicken Vegetable Soup by This West Coast Mommy
- Crock pot Lasagna Soup by The Sparrow’s Home
- Kid Friendly Mini Meatball Soup by Merry About Town
- Paleo Veggie Hamburger Soup by Mommy Moment
- Paleo Butternut Lemongrass Soup by This West Coast Mommy
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup by Forgetful Momma
- Instant Pot Tomato Soup by Honest & Truly
- Delicious Homemade Tomato Soup by Tales of Mommyhood
- Creamy Blender Tomato Soup by Mommy Moment
- Creamy Broccoli Soup by Crystal Clear as Mud
- Creamy Potato Leek Soup by Forgetful Momma
- Butternut Squash Soup Done Two Ways by Crystal Clear as Mud
- Savoury Butternut Squash Soup with Sage by Mommy Moment
- Dilly Cream Cheese Chicken & Vegetable Slow Cooker Soup by Mommy Moment
- Easy Homemade Garden Vegetable Soup by The DIY Dreamer
- Slow Cooker French Onion Soup by Forgetful Momma
- Easy Thai Coconut Soup with Chicken by Merry About Town
- Crock Pot Split Pea Soup by Merry About Town
- Homemade Corn Chowder by Forgetful Momma
- Shrimp & Corn Soup by Crystal Clear as Mud
Which recipe will you try first?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.