Ranch Fiesta Dip
When you’re going to a potluck or a family gathering of any sort that requires you to bring a dish, obviously you want to make sure it’s something no one else will bring. Most people will bring a salad or a dessert, so you really can’t go wrong with a dip or an appetizer style dish. Try our kid crowd-pleasing Baked Macaroni & Cheese Cups or this Ranch Fiesta Dip recipe!
Yields: 2 cups
• 8 oz cream cheese, softened
• 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
• 1 red pepper, diced
• 1 small can black olives, drained and chopped
• 1/4 cup diced jalapeño
• 1 package Ranch dressing mix
• salt and pepper, to taste
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Serve on a tray with some crackers, veggies or chips and you’ve got s delicious appetizer dish that packs a punch and everyone will love!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.