This week has been a pretty hectic but fun one; it started at a drive-in movie party of Kung Fu Panda 3 on Friday, followed by a bar-b-que with family on Saturday and ended with a quiet Sunday night in with The Adventures of Babysitting and a creation the kids an I like to call…
Popcorn & Pretzel Movie Night Supreme
- 5 cups Coconut Popcorn
- 3 cups Pretzels
- 2 cups M&Ms or Smarties
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Chocolate Flavoured Candy Melts
- 1.Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- 2. Spread popcorn and pretzels evenly on parchment paper. Top with mini marshmallows and M&Ms.
- 3. Melt chocolate flavored candy melts for 45 seconds in a microwave, stirring in between 15 second intervals.
- 4. Use a fork to drizzle over mixture.
- 5 Chill in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
Voila! You’ve got a deliciously perfect sweet and salty snack the whole family can enjoy during movie night and it’s so easy the kids can help.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.