Peanut Butter M&M Truffles
I think it’s safe to say that anyone who knows me, knows I have a total sweet tooth. My love for chocolate has been around for many years and as much as I’d like to maybe cut it out of my life, just a little bit, it’s not going anywhere. So rather than deprive myself of what I love, I’d prefer to indulge in it with this batch of deliciously sweet & crunchy melt-in-your-mouth Peanut Butter M&M Truffles.
- 3 ½ cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Salted Butter, softened
- ½ cup Peanut M&M’s, chopped
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- In a large mixing bowl add powdered sugar, crunchy peanut butter, salted butter and vanilla extract. Use a beater to mix ingredients on a low setting.
- Once the mixture has blended completely, add ¼ cup of chopped peanut M&M’s. Stir to combine.
- Use your hands to roll out 1 inch balls of mixture. Place peanut butter balls in the freezer.
- Melt the semi sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler. If you’d prefer to use a microwave, you can do so using 15 second intervals in a microwaveable bowl.
- Dip the frozen peanut butter balls into the chocolate. Remove with a fork and allow the excess chocolate to drip off into the double boiler.
- Place dipped peanut butter balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut M&M’s onto the peanut butter balls while the chocolate is still wet.
For more Chocolate Recipes check out these posts:
- Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookie Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- Delicious No Bake Chocolate Coconut Squares
We still need one new host for January! Here are the requirements to hosting a Tasty Tuesday’s party:
You are committing to posting every Tuesday at 8 am EST a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is email@example.com. Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.