20 Patriotic Recipes to Celebrate the 4th of July + Tasty Tuesday
Today some of you are out celebrating your country – parties, parades, day trips…whatever it is that you are doing I hope your day is full of fun, laughter and much needed family time.
Last week during Tasty Tuesday I showed you all some truly Canadian recipes that could be made for our celebrations this past Saturday and this week I want to feature YOUR red, white & blue recipes that you’ve shared with us over the last few weeks.
- 4th of July Slushie from Simply Darrling
- All American Sugar Cookie from Delightful E Made
- American Flag Krispie Treats from Marilyns Treats
- Gluten Free 4th of July Treat from Life, Love and Thyme
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake from The Country Chic Cottage
- Patriotic 4th of July Rice Krispie Treats from see LINDSAY
- Patriotic Brownie with a Pretzel Crust from Marilyns Treats
- Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Patriotic Mousse Parfait from The Jenny Evolution
- Patriotic Muddy Buddys from Busy Being Jennifer
- Patriotic Snack Mix from The Jenny Evolution
- Patriotic Yogurt Pops from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Red Velvet Brownie Star Stacks from i should be mopping the floor
- Red, White & Berry Sparkling Cocktail from Simply Darrling
- Red, White & Blue 4th of July Cupcakes from Somewhat Simple
- Red, White and Blue Mixed Berry Shortcake in Jars from Growing up Gabel
- Red, White & Blue Pretzel Bark from Busy Being Jennifer
- Red, White & Blue Vanilla Fudge from Growing up Gabel
- Stars and Stripes Sugar Cookie Bars from Delightful E Made
- Sweet Berry Croissants from Lolly Jane
How will you be celebrating the 4th of July? Will you be making up any of these delicious treats?
Because most of our hosts are celebrating your great country’s birthday, we are not doing our traditional linky party today. However, I would love to celebrate both of our countries with you and have you to link-up any of your Canada Day or Fourth of July recipes or a recipe that is primarily red & white plus blue for our American friends.
Please make sure they are your pictures or stock pictures that you have acquired for your use.
As with our other Tasty Tuesday parties, here are a few rules that I have to say to protect myself as a host:
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com. By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
We will not be pinning these posts this week (unless we pin them because we love them), but I will share this now and in the future as being a great resource of patriotic recipes. Please save your non-patriotic recipes for next week’s regular Tasty Tuesday’s link-up party.