July is National Blueberry Month and as much as I may not be a huge fan I do appreciate a good blueberry recipe every now and than.
Last week a few of you linked up some of your delicious blueberry recipes that I wanted to be sure to feature front and center in today’s post.
Featuring National Blueberry Month and Tasty Recipes
- I can’t wait to dig into these Red, White and Blueberry Sourdough Waffles by Cooking with Carlee for breakfast one morning.
- Muffins are so versatile aren’t they!? You can add just about anything to these Fresh Fruit and Berry Muffins by Confessions of a Part-time Working Mom.
- My mouth is watering just looking at this Spring Mix with Berries & Balsamic Vinaigrette by Marathons & Motivations.
- I think I’m in “insert heart emoticon here”! Blueberry Heartcakes by Strength and Sunshine.
- Our very own Forgetful Momma created this delicious Blueberry Lemon Loaf with Glaze.
- The 4th of July may be over but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy this Red, White and Blue Orzo Salad by The Kitchen!
Plus 27 More Tasty Blueberry Recipes…
- Lemon Blueberry Pancakes by TOTS Family
- Blueberry Cupcakes with Blueberry Icing and Filling by TOTS Family
- Blueberry Barbecue Sauce by This West Coast Mommy
- Blueberry Banana Coconut Smoothie by This West Coast Mommy
- Blueberry Pie Baked Oatmeal by Merry About Town
- Delicious Lime Blueberry Muffins by Merry About Town
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast by Merry About Town
- Blueberry Muffin Bread Recipe by Frugal Mom Eh!
- Blueberry Lemon Coffee Cake by Frugal Mom Eh!
- Blueberry Compote by Frugal Mom Eh!
- Blueberry & Quinoa Salad with Flax Lemon Vinaigrette by Frugal Mom Eh!
- Blueberry Pancake French Toast Bake by Life Love Liz
- Healthy Blueberry Muffins by The Bewitchen’ Kitchen
- Cast Iron Blueberry Crisp by Mommy Moment
- Healthy Blueberry Parfait by Mommy Moment
- Blueberry Mint Tea by Mommy Moment
- Best Ever Homemade Blueberry Muffins by Mommy Moment
- Blueberry Cheesecake by Mama Bear’s Haven
- Blueberry Bundt Cake by Mama Bear’s Haven
- Blueberry Muffins by Forgetful Momma
- Blueberry Ice Cream by Our Family World
- Easy Healthy Cranberry Blueberry Smoothie by Our Family World
- Yogurt Blueberry Pie by Our Family World
- Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins by Older Mommy Still Yummy
- Blueberry Pie by Older Mommy Still Yummy
- Cast Iron Skillet Lemon Blueberry Scone with Lemon Glaze by Hello Creative Family
- Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Ice Pops by Hello Creative Family
- Check out The Right Way to Freeze Berries from This West Coast Mommy so you can keep a stash in your freezer the next time you get a blueberry craving. Happy National Blueberry Month, enjoy!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.