For us, school starts next Friday and that means…the countdown is on!
Don’t get me wrong, I love my boys, but they are currently driving me crazy! The fighting, the fussing and their constant need to eat everything in their sight…and they’re currently only 4 and 9-years-old. Let’s just say, I’m not looking forward to the teenage years because I’m pretty sure they’ll eat us out of house and home.
Luckily, for us, macaroni & cheese in a box (although, maybe not always the best option) is cheap and my kids love them – add a carb like the crescent rolls in our Baked Macaroni & Cheese Cups and they’re appetites are more than satisfied.
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. Boil pasta as directed on the back of the macaroni & cheese box. Strain noodles and mix in cheese powder plus the shredded cheese with 2 tablespoons of butter. Please Note: Leave out the milk the box suggests.
3. Roll out the crescent roll dough and cut into four large squares. Line a cupcake pan with one in each hole. Fill with mac and cheese. Top with diced tomato and diced spring onion chives.
4. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes until crust is golden. Remove from oven let cool and enjoy!
Check out our A+ Back-to-School recipes for even more lunchbox inspiration!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.