The hustle and bustle of the holiday season is here and that means a lot of late nights for us moms; holiday shopping, hiding elves, wrapping presents and so much more.
So much that sometimes we forget about all of the holiday baking that needs to be done for the school Christmas parties, bake sales and family gatherings. That’s where these 15 Last Minute Quick & Easy No Bake Christmas Desserts come in!
See a No Bake Christmas Dessert recipe you like? Just click on the image to get the recipe!
Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Rods
Chocolate Cinnamon Balls
Chocolate Covered Peanaut Butter Crackers
Christmas Tree Treats
Christmas Wreath Cookies
Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
Easy Cranberry Peppermint Bark
Easy Gingerbread Fudge
Iced Christmas Sugar Cookies
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars with Chocolate Chips
Pandoro (Italian Christmas Cake) Truffles
Peppermint Bark Fudge
Looking for more delicious Christmas Desserts? Check out:
What’s on your holiday to-do list? Will you shorten the load with one of these delicious no bake Christmas desserts?
WE HAVE A NEW HOST!
Please welcome Merry from Merry Around Town as one of our hosts! We are so glad she joined our party, and we would love it if you could follow her on at least one of her social media channels (Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram) and go thank her for the commitment she is making to help this be a great linky party.
We still need one new host for January! Here are the requirements to hosting a Tasty Tuesday’s party:
You are committing to posting every Tuesday at 8 am EST a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.