I don’t know about you but when my kids are on their phones or the computer I get annoyed – I’ve got one on one side watching YouTube and the other playing some game with the MOST annoying sound EVER. It’s too much for my senses and I just can’t deal with it!
We’ve used Kidz Gear Headphones in the past. In fact, my oldest went through an entire school year and the only reason why he doesn’t use them anymore is because we lost them during one of our moves.
MOVIN’ ON UP…
Kidz Gear offers headphones and accessories specifically made for kids but with the same performance you would find in the ones adults wear and now they offer Bluetooth Headphones:
- • Two colour options makes it easy to pick which pair you want.
- • The number one reason there headphones stop working is because of a wire coming loose due to carelessness, especially with my youngest.
- • If the Kidz Gear Bluetooth Headphones run out of battery a simple alteration of adding the interconnection cable will turn them in to Wired Headphones and they can still be used.
- • Comes with a carry case for extra protection and easy storage.
- • Includes accessories such as; Boom Mic, USB Charging Cable & Audio Cable.
- • Volume control that’s safe for those delicate ears.
The kids don’t know it yet, but this year we decided on an upgrade – Christmas morning they’ll both find a pair of Kidz Gear Bluetooth Headphones wrapped up under the tree. A gift more for my husband and I but shh…don’t tell them.
- For more information on the products Kidz Gear has to offer visit www.gearforkidz.com.
- Facebook – Twitter – Instagram
I have received Kidz Gear Bluetooth Headphones in exchange for this post. However, as always all thoughts and opinions as well as language are my own.