During the summer months I like to make meals and treats that aren’t going to sweat me out of my kitchen – sandwiches, salads. Homemade frozen treats like popsicles, ice cream and frozen yogurt…anything that doesn’t require me to turn my oven on.
Worms in Dirt may sound gross but this creamy chocolate frozen yogurt treat with crushed Oreo cookies and sour gummy worms is a yummy homemade frozen treat the kids will love. Try it at your next garden or camping themed party!
- Fresh Peach Ice Cream with Blueberry Sauce by Delightful Repast
- Summer Fresh No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream by My Busy Family
- Jello Swirl Ice Cream by Mom vs The Boys
- Mint Oreo Ice Cream by Mom vs The Boys
- Captain America Inspired Ice Cream by Mom vs The Boys
- Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream by Merry About Town
- Low Fat Cherry Chocolate Frozen Greek Yogurt by Merry About Town
- Blueberry Ice Cream by Our Family World
- Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Nice Cream by Woman in Real Life
- Vegan Strawberry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream by Woman in Real Life
- No Churn Rhubarb Ice Cream by Older Mommy Still Yummy
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake by Yummy Mummy Club
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by The Inspired Home
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by One Heart One Family
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.