My entire family loves S’mores with the exception of my husband, he’s not much for sweets. In fact, my youngest tried his for the very first time last year and I’m sure you can tell from the look on his face just how much he enjoyed it!
As tasty as the s’mores are, thanks to mother nature they’re not always easy to make – you can’t build a fire in the rain. Sometimes you just have to improvise to get the things in life you enjoy, very much like how these 20 bloggers created different ways to enjoy the delicious taste of s’mores that don’t require a roaring fire!
- Brownie S’mores from Bloom Design Online
- Easy S’mores Cookies from Penny Pincher Jenny
- Easy S’mores Popcorn from Couponing 4 For
- Gluten Free S’mores Icebox Cake from This Mama Loves
- No Bake S’mores Cake from The Neighborhood Moms
- No Bake S’mores Cheesecake from The Gracious Wife
- Peanut Butter Chocolate S’mores Bars from Extreme Couponing Mom
- S’mores Bars from The Starving Chef Blog
- S’mores Cheesecake Dessert Shooters from Sugar Spun Run
- S’mores Chocolate Fondue from Sugar, Spice & Family Life
- S’mores Cones from Thrifty Jinxy
- S’mores Cookie Cake from Certified Pastry Aficionado
- S’mores Cups from Saving Dollars & Sense
- S’mores Fudge from Teaspoon of Goodness
- S’mores Hot Chocolate Float from Jones’in for Taste
- S’mores Krispie Treats from Cincy Shopper
- S’mores Pie from Saving You Dinero
- S’mores Stuffed Pretzels from The Baking Fairy
- Skinny S’mores Parfait from It’s Cheat Day Everyday
- Quick & Easy S’mores Cake from Must Have Mom
Regardless, of the form it comes in, I’m sure we can all agree there’s nothing like the delicious taste of s’mores!
What’s your favourite way to enjoy s’mores?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.