Do you ever get a craving for a particular dessert BUT not the entire dessert? This is so me when it comes to apple pie, not that I don’t love the entire pie when it’s put together but I often get cravings for just the cinnamon apples that are inside the pie.
- 3 apples; peeled and cut
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- Peel and cut apples.
- Place cut apples, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a sealed sandwich/freezer bag. Shake until the apples soak up the dry ingredients.
- Pour into your apple mix into Actifry, sprinkle olive oil and water over mixture and set the timer for 10 minutes.
Recipe Creator’s Note: Don’t fret if you don’t have an Actifry (I strongly recommend you get one) this recipe can be made on the stove with a regular frying pan on medium heat for the same length of time; make sure to keep stirring so you don’t burn your cinnamon apples.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.