It’s the first Tasty Tuesday of June and also the first day of the month we celebrate the first man we ever loved – our dads – and of course, the ones who come in a close second – our husbands. They say “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach!”, so I thought it would be very befitting for this months post to show dad you care with some tasty treats.
Whether he’s an outdoorsman, a sportsman or a business man you’ll find something here he’ll love.
- Barbecue Hot Dog Cupcakes from Tammilee Tips
- Father’s Day Campfire Poutine from Pawsitive Living
- Father’s Day Candy Tie from Natural Beach Living
- Father’s Day Golf Ball Rice Krispie Bars from Thrifty Mommas Tips
- Father’s Day Oreo Cookies from The Mommy Mix
- Father’s Day Snack Tie Box from Ottawa Mommy Club
- Fishy Cupcakes from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Mustache Sugar Cookies from Long Wait for Isabella
- World’s Best Dad Cookie Recipe from Not Quite Susie Homemaker
Which one will you make to show dad you care? Which one do you think will be his favourite?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.