There has been a lot of no-bake Christmas treats being made in my house over the last couple of weeks.
This is the first year that I’ve made no-bake treats and I am loving it – there’s no ovens required, which means I have less chance of burning our goodies and even less chance of burning myself. No-bake treats are so easy to make ahead and can be thrown in the freezer until your holiday gatherings come around.
I’ve seen some SUPER yummy looking no-bake treats coming from you all in the Tasty Tuesday link up and I’ve also asked a few of my favourite bloggers if I can share their delicious recipes with you all in this roundup.
Delicious and Easy No-Bake Christmas Treats
O.M.G. these No-Bake Chocolate Sandwiches with Peppermint Buttercream by Mommy Moment Icing sounds so easy and looks so tasty!
I think I’d dip some Cadbury chocolate fingers in this Easy Candy Cane Fluff Dip by Tales of a Ranting Ginger.
I am so NOT a fan of eggnog. My husband loves it but it’s just not my thing. However, thanks to Morgan Manages Mommyhood that may change once I try her recipe for Eggnog Latte Truffles.
As much as the thought of this Christmas Bark gives me a stomache, I’m glad I have some tucked away for our holiday gatherings since I know my kids LOVE it!
I’m pretty sure this will be my Christmas “Crack”er Candy when I make this delicious looking treat by I Should be Mopping the Floor.
My kids would love me even more this Christmas IF I made this Christmas Jello by CincyShopper.
How cute are these Santa’s Stuck in Chimneys by Oh My Creative!?
This Easy Chocolate Christmas Fudge by Tweenhood can be decked out for any holiday with different coloured candy covered chocolate.
- Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Rods by CincyShopper
- No Churn Peppermint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by CincyShopper
- Butterscotch Oatmeal Haystacks by Mommy Kat and Kids
- Peanut Butter Balls by Older Mommy Still Yummy
- Cranberry Pistachio Bark by Older Mommy Still Yummy
- No-Bake Dipped Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Balls by The Mommy Mix
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars by Mommy Moment
- Snowflake Oreo Pops by Mommy Moment
- The Best Homemade Peanut Brittle by That Recipes
- No-Bake Oreo Truffles by Tales of a Ranting Ginger
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge by Tales of a Ranting Ginger
- Candy Cane White Chocolate Popcorn by Mommy Outside the Box
- Chocolate & Salted Toffee Potato Chips by Mommy Outside the Box
- Easy Homemade Fudge by Mainly Homemade
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Crunchies by Merry About Town
- Ornament Rice Krispie Treats by Just 2 Sisters
- Gluten-Free Nanaimo Bars by This West Coast Mommy
- No-Bake Corn Flake Toffee Drop Cookies by This West Coast Mommy
- No-Bake Cheesecake Balls by 4 The Love of Mommy
- Oreo Cookie Balls by Brandi Raae
- Mocha Mint Chocolate Truffles by A Dish of Daily Life
- Peanut Butter Balls by Tales of Mommyhood
- Poop Cookies by Forgetful Momma
- Holiday No-Bake Eggnog Pie by Inspiration for Moms
- Peppermint Bark by Everything Unscripted
- Christmas Crunch White Chocolate Popcorn by Embellishmints
- Egg Nog Candy Cane Fudge by Raising Memories
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Balls by A Mamas Story
- Cookie Dough Truffles by Moms and Munchkins
- Creamy Fudge by Moms and Munchkins
- Frosted Cranberry Fluff by Living on Cloud Nine
- Rocky Holiday Road by The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Chocolate Christmas Pudding Truffles by The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Snickerdoodle Dip by V Nutrition and Wellness
- No-Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Squares by Savory Tooth
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.