Chunky Monkey cookies are one of my favourites!
You don’t have to turn on the oven to them so that makes them the PERFECT treat for summer. Plus, let’s face it, any recipes made with chocolate AND bananas are my faves!
From the intro you’re probably thinking that this is just another one of those Chunky Monkey Cookie recipes you can find all over the internet…but it’s not. This one is for a special treat that will cure any chocoholics sweet tooth – Chunky Monkey Bark!
∙ White Candy Melts (or vanilla yogurt for a healthier alternative)
∙ Chocolate Fudge Chunks
∙ Banana Chips
∙ Walnut Pieces
∙ Banana Flavoring or Extract
1. Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
2. Melt candy melts according to directions, either in the microwave or on a stove top. If you’re using vanilla yogurt, you can skip this step.
3. Pour a few drops of banana extract into the white candy melt and mix.
5. Sprinkle the banana chips, walnut pieces, and fudge chunks onto the mixture. Blogger Note: It will harden quickly, so work fast!
7. Break into pieces and serve over ice cream or on its own. Enjoy!
What’s your favourite cookie? Would you add anything else to your Chunky Monkey Bark?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.