When I think of Christmas and all the different tastes that are associated with it, (besides turkey and cabbage rolls) I think of chocolate, peppermint, mixed nuts and popcorn…put them all together and you’ve got an explosion of Christmas in your mouth called Christmas Crunch.
- 5 cups precooked popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 1 cup green & red chocolate covered candy
- 1 cup sugar drops candy
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp Christmas sprinkles
- 1 tbsp crushed candy cane
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Spread popcorn and nuts evenly on wax paper. Top with sugar drops and chocolate covered candy.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over mixture with a fork.
- Sprinkle crushed candy cane and sprinkles over mixture.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.