Every year during the holidays I claim before we start our festivities on Christmas Day we will sit down for a “smorgasbord” of a Christmas brunch. I’m talking bacon, eggs, pancakes…the works! And by the time the kids are done unwrapping their presents I’m already too tired and we end up having toaster waffles and yogurt.
This year IS different – we’re staying with my in-laws and I’d really like to show them our appreciation by filling their bellies instead of their stockings!
Since you’re all so wonderful, I thought I’d look to you for some inspiration on what I should make. As always the links you add to our Tasty Tuesday party are far too scrumptious looking so I created this roundup of Christmas Brunch Ideas and I’m hoping I’ll be able to make a decision on which one’s to try by Christmas!
Christmas Brunch Ideas
I’m not sure if I could live up to Pink Heels Pink Truck if I tried to re-create their Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls but if someone here is up to the task and would like to mail them to me as a Christmas gift, you’d definitely make my taste buds happy!
No meal is complete without a little dessert and this Christmas twist on a classic rice krispie treat by the Gold Lining Girl looks even tastier than the original.
I have never had Potato Hash but I do like to eat hash browns & all things potato and I love that Karyl’s Kulinary Krusade added bell peppers to her recipe.
Turnovers are my fave breakfast danish and these Orange Cranberry Turnovers by The Bitter Side of Sweet are making my mouth water.
I like to use just about everything I have in my fridge when I make scrambled eggs and that’s just what I did in this recipe for Omelette Muffins that I am SO making for Christmas brunch.
- Apple Cider Scones by Sugar, Spice and Family Life
- Easy Breakfast Casserole by Written Reality
- Grape Jam Oatmeal Bars by Living on Cloud Nine
- Cinnamon Croissants by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Pecan Pie Crescent Rolls by My Suburban Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Lasagna by The First Taste
- Waffled French Toast by Our Unschooling Journey Through Life
- Overnight Vanilla Chai French Toast Bake by Home Cooking Memories
- Panettone Baked French Toast by Delightful E Made
- Eggnog Ricotta Pancakes by Silver Foodie
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Cinnamon Roll Christmas Wreath by Dukes and Duchesses
- Applesauce Fruitcake by Marilyns Treats
- Spicy Eggs with Kale by Country Mouse City Spouse
- Eggs Baked in Mashed Potatoes by The Kittchen
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.