I had a lot of fun making Christmas Bark with the kids last night – it took very little time and was so easy that besides melting the chocolate they did it themselves.
Originally, I wanted to call their holiday creation “The Christmas Stomachache” since the kids added just about every piece of candy they could get their hands on, but I figured you probably wouldn’t want to know how to make that.
- 2 cups light cocoa candy melts
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1 cup green candy melts
- 1 cup red candy melts
- 5 Oreos crushed
- 1 cup candy covered chocolate
- 1 cup Reindeer Treats (candy corn with Christmas colours)
- Melt different coloured candy melts in seperate bowls in the microwave using 20 second intervals and stirring in between.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour melted light cocoa candy melts`evenly on parchment paper.
- Use a fork to sprinkle melted white an red candy melts over light cocoa candy melts.
- Evenly spread crushed Oreos, candy covered chocolate and Reindeer Treats.
- Use a fork to sprinkle melted green candy melts over to help hold the mixture in place.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
Tip for cooking with your kids: NEVER give your kid a bag of candy and not expect them to eat some…NEVER!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.