Mmm…Muffins are marvelous, aren’t they? They’re so yummy and versatile – I mean what other food could be considered breakfast, a snack and dessert!? These Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins are so moist and delicious; you’ll want to have them for all three.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate
- ¾ golden yellow sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ frozen bananas (defrosted)
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt. In an electric mixer blend Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate and golden yellow sugar. Add eggs and defrosted bananas in your electric mixer. Combine dry ingredients to wet mixture. Add almond milk, chia seeds and chocolate chips.
- Spray muffin pan. Fill to the top of each cup with muffin mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Take out and let cool before serving with Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate and this mouth-watering Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie.
One jar of Kraft Peanut Butter can be used in just about everything; cooking, dipping, baking, smoothies…it’s definitely an item I have to have in my cupboard at all times because of its multipurpose uses and its ability to make everything taste better. It’s not just a spread, it’s an upgrade!
For inspiration on what to create with your family for the next gathering or a special treat for your little ones visit www.sticktogether.ca.
Enter for your chance to win some yummy Kraft Peanut Butter products and a $300 VISA gift card (total value of $500).
Disclaimer: “Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Heinz Canada ULC, the opinions and language are my own”.