Banana, chocolate, candy covered peanut butter all baked into one delicious and moist cookie…
These Chocolate Banana Reese’s Pieces Cookies will be perfect in your next cookie exchange, Halloween party and a delicious after school snack.
Chocolate Banana Reese’s Pieces Cookies
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup golden yellow sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 230 grams Reese's Pieces Candy
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- Mix all dry ingredients until evenly blended.
- In a seperate bowl beat eggs, butter, banana and vanilla extract. Add mixture to dry ingredients.
- Stir in Reese's Pieces Candy until evenly mixed.
- Roll cookie dough into a mini bouncy ball size and place 1½ inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool on rack for 10 minutes.
Colton has taken a liking to our new Chocolate Banana Reese’s Pieces Cookies recipe, during our recipe photo shoot he couldn’t hold himself back and his little hands had a mind of their own.
In the words of a 3 year old they were “Mmm…Good!”